Marketing Assistant, Philharmonia
Deadline: 5pm Thursday 13th December
How Long: 35 hours per week, Permanent
Compensation: £19,000 p.a.
The Philharmonia's busy Marketing team is responsible for communicating the Orchestra’s programme to a national and international audience. At the core of the Department’s work is the creation and delivery of marketing and communications campaigns for the Orchestra’s UK residencies: over 35 concerts a season at Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall, and concert series in Leicester, Bedford, Canterbury, Basingstoke and at the Three Choirs Festival. The team also manages the Orchestra’s press and publicity, brand and social media; promotes the Philharmonia’s recording releases on Signum Records; and is closely involved in the Philharmonia’s award-winning audience development projects.
To provide vital support to the marketing managers in delivering marketing campaigns and audience development projects across the Philharmonia Orchestra’s programme.
- An interest in arts marketing and knowledge of classical music
- A proven ability to write creative targeted sales copy to support both online and offline marketing campaigns
- Outstanding attention to detail
- An eye for visual design and ability to learn to use design software packages
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently within a highly pressurised environment, involving multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
- Willingness to travel within the UK as required
- Flexible approach, and willingness to work unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please also complete our Equality and Diversity questionnaire and return it with your application. The questionnaire can be found on our website: https://www.philharmonia.co.uk/vacancies
Please include details of two referees in your application, stating at what point in the recruitment process each of them may be contacted (we will not contact your referees without your permission).
Interviews will be held on Thursday 20 December at the Philharmonia office, 6 Chancel Street, London SE1 0UX.
For a full job description, click here.