Assistant Artist Manager, Rayfield Allied
Deadline: Friday 30th July 2021
How Long: Full time, permanent
Compensation: £22,000 (negotiable, dependent on experience)
Rayfield Allied is an established classical music artist management company formed in 2011 when Allied Artists Agency and Rayfield Artists, two of the most respected independent agencies, merged. It has built up an enviable reputation and an exciting roster of artists including conductors, composers, instrumentalists, singers, stage directors, and instrumental and vocal ensembles.
As part of the ongoing growth of the agency we are now looking for an Assistant Artist Manager to work with a wide range of artists. As part of an expanding business, there are strong opportunities for the right person for quick career progression, and all members of our office are actively involved in the selling and management of our artists.
If you have an interest in classical music and a curiosity to learn more we hope you will apply for the position.
Duties will include:
- day to day liaising with artists and promoters;
- working closely with artist managers in the selling and promotion of specific artists;
- servicing, including making travel and hotel arrangements for artists, obtaining work visas and producing itineraries;
- diary and database management and contract processing;
- maintaining press and PR materials and updating the agency website and social media channels;
- providing PA support to artist managers, including general office administration;
- attending performances.
We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. We particularly encourage applications from disabled people and people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, as these groups are currently under-represented in the artist management sector.
Salary: Minimum of £22,000 (negotiable, dependent on experience)
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th July 2021.
To apply for the position please send a CV and covering letter (preferably in .doc or .docx format) to Ben Rayfield (email@example.com)