Managerial Associate & PA to Kathryn Enticott, IMG Artists in association with Enticott Music Management
Deadline: 14th September 2018
How Long: Permanent
Compensation: £23,000 per annum
In association with Enticott Music Management, IMG Artists are looking for a Managerial Associate & PA to assist in the management of Artists. The role focuses primarily on managing the day-to-day administration, enabling the Artist Managers in the team to develop the careers of Artists ensuring their success in a commercial world.
Key Accountabilities include:
•Updating and maintaining an accurate diary for each Artist on the IMGA database and liaising with Artist Managers, orchestras and other promoters to ensure that all details (times, venues, hotels, internal transportation, flights) are correct.
• Arranging all artistic support (page turners, piano tuners, score delivery and similar) and maintaining positive day-to-day contact with the Artists.
• Liaise with Artists and travel agents to arrange all transportation and accommodations logistics, providing all stakeholders with detailed itineraries for each engagement and providing a reliable service regarding all travel, accommodation and related matters.
•Provide an immigration and visa advice service to the client list, preparing applications and obtaining additional supporting information from promoters and sponsors.
• Assess and edit all contracts and other documents pertaining to each engagement, and process them in conjunction with the Artist Manager.
• Assisting the Artist Manager in their daily work, providing administrative and secretarial support and deputising for them when necessary, including the booking of travel arrangements for the Artist Manager.
• Occasional weekend or evening work, either related to concert attendance or due to emergencies.